[mac4theblind] Re: what time do we think IOS7 will be released?

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 13:37:31 -0400

just head of the iOS update and there is also a new iOS 11 release.

On Sep 18, 2013, at 12:50 PM, George B <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

1000 hours pacific time  I have just noticed I was doing app updates through
iTunes to my iTuch and you have to enter your apple id and password and then
read and agree to the new iTunes polices inplimetted today to continue

touching the internet
Reducing Technology's disabilities
One Byte At a time