[mac4theblind] Re: "we'll be back soon":

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 14:59:06 -0400

ah, and iOS 7 will be here a week from today.

On Sep 10, 2013, at 2:57 PM, David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

which blog.

I listened to cnet live and it was good.

Two phones, the 5c comes in 5 colors and has an a6 chip priced at $99 and only
one capacity unless I’m wrong.

the 5s has an a7 chip at 64bit and comes in only two colors but three
capacities with pricing similar to the 5.
The 4s has gone free and the five has been dumped.

On Sep 10, 2013, at 1:10 PM, Edward Redfern <edwardredfern@xxxxxxx> wrote:

having listened earlier on to the blog, I was bored within 5 minutes and turned
off. nothing worse than listening to folk talking total manure.

anyway, as soon as the recording's on the site, I'll let you know.

lew