[mac4theblind] Re: web brouzing difficulties

  • From: Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 11:50:33 -0800

I already gave a link to the page. if they want to explore it they can. I have
stuff on yosemite, as well as the basic stuff.  I go over safari more in the
basic stuff as I normally expect the user to know the mac pretty well before
upgrading, at least that's the advice I normally give to  anybody who asks.