[mac4theblind] Re: wav on iPod?

  • From: isaac <isaac.hebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 08:59:38 -0500

On 4/8/2013 6:52 AM, Kliphton wrote:
Hello, I was considering getting rid of my iPhone5 since I text way more
then I talk.  And the description said that iPod could play wav files.  I
thought they had to be converted in to acc or MP3 format?  Is this not true,
or am I missing something?

Kliphton Senior
(iMessage&Email) kliphton@xxxxxxxxxx
(Twitter&Skype) kliphton72