[mac4theblind] Re: volume

  • From: Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 17:39:32 -0700

Try hitting fn plus f12. , or f12. That shoudl bring up the volume on the
speakers. That is the system volume key stroke.

Take care.

On Jun 29, 2015, at 4:51 PM, Sherry Taylor <joyfulpraise1@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, I have a MacBook Air. I am listening to a conference through a Bose
Bluetooth speaker. All day, the volume has been wonderful. I turned it off
between sessions, and now it is really soft. The speaker is at full volume
and I don’t know how to trouble shoot or even turn up the volume on the Mac.
I appreciate any suggestions.
Thank you in advance.
Have a wonderful day!

Sherry Deeno Digger and Matrix.

Joyfulpraise1@xxxxxxx <mailto:Joyfulpraise1@xxxxxxx>

The Lord is good and his mercies endure forever.