[mac4theblind] Re: update on iBook's and private collections

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 11:52:50 -0500

I see it now.

On Nov 21, 2013, at 6:38, Kliphton ------- <kliphton.a.m@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, David said there was nothing to try once I restored my phone.  Well, here
to report there was something to try, and it worked just fine.  Let me point
out that when I updated to mavericks, my iTunes dialog told me that my books
had moved.  But when I plug in my device, there is a books tab right next to
photos.  Upon selecting this tab, it told me I only had 10 books, this is only
the count of purchased books,.  I have over 500 imported books from different
sources.  So I go to the grid, and there are all my books.  I select the ones I
want, and sink, and when I check the collections tab of iBooks on my iPhone,
they are all there as I selected.  You have to make sure you are in the device
tab, and select books, not in the sources tab, you will not see them listed
there, only when your device is plugged in, and the books section of your
device is highlighted.

Kliphton
~iMessage&Email~ kliphton.a.m@xxxxxxxxxxx
~Twitter,Instagram,FourSquare&Skype~ kliphton72
~Text only~ 914-820-2298
“Personal blog-read at your own risk!” http://kliphskorner.wordpress.com

with his
hands-on Technolog(eye)s