[mac4theblind] Re: unwanted items in my itunes

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 18:18:27 -0500

turn off wifi sync and connect the device to the computer.  fix your itunes
library, sync with the music checkbox unchecked.  sync again with the muusic
checkbox checked and you should be good to go.  make sure you don't have
anything on your device you don't have on the computer or you will loose it
except for iTunes purchases.

On Jan 29, 2013, at 2:15 PM, Doug Leavens <df.leavens@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Despite the fact that I'm not signed into icloud, I have a bunch of files both
on my phone and my macbook that I try to delete and keep coming back.
Is there anything I can do about this problem?
I guess I need a step-by-step tutorial or something.
Sorry for being so dumb.
Any help appreciated.************

touching the internet
Reducing Technology's disabilities