[mac4theblind] task bar is doc

  • From: Tracy Duffy <tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 15:15:53 -0500

I said task bar, but I meant the dock. That's where the programs will show.
Some aps or programs stay on the dock. You can choose to have them stay there
or have them removed. I think they always show on the dock though when they are
running. It is also possible to move them around so they will be in the order
you want them to be. I keep the aps I use most often near the left end of the
doc and the further you go to the right you'll find the ones I use less often.
Just my preference.

tracyduffy@xxxxxxxxx
                        2 Chronicles 20, 21B: "Give thanks to God, his faithful
love endures forever."