[mac4theblind] Re: tap tap see

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 23:27:18 -0400

yeah, if they are in the mood, they'll help you.  tap tap see gives more
details and takes less time to use and camfind cuts that in half.

On Apr 12, 2013, at 4:01 PM, Jenny Keller <jlperdue3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have tap, tap see.  I don't like it as much as vizwiz because with vizwiz you
can ask a question about what is photographed.

With Tap, tap, see.  You don't havw that option.

Jenny
On Apr 12, 2013, at 11:26 AM, Aidan Maher <aidan.smarttalk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all, so this app for I O S, is it really so simple or is there more
> to it, did anyone try it before? It allow you to take pictures and
> give you descriptions, but it seem you con't save them or manage
> whatever foto you have in any way. Can someone tel me what do I mis
> here, or suggest something better? I tried wizvis and its to difficult
> for me.

touching the internet
Reducing Technology's disabilities
One Byte At a time