[mac4theblind] Re: strange web page from: Web could vanish for hordes of people in July, FBI warns

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 13:21:34 -0400

Idiscoveredthat as I click through the site, some of the elements on some of
the pages do work.  It's quite odd and I can't blame it on windows because they
do have mac info too.

On Apr 21, 2012, at 1:19 PM, John Panarese wrote:

    It's all the elements that you can normally navigate by that seem not to
work.  I've encountered this on a couple of websites, but since I am not a
designer, I don't know what could be causing it.  I, of course, can't think of
an example of another site, but I'd say I've come across it about four or five
times over the last year.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com