[mac4theblind] Re: start up schedule not holding up

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 12:52:32 -0500

you need to make sure the current location checkbox is checked in time zone in
date and time in system preferences.

On Nov 19, 2013, at 10:47, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello to all. I have my machine start up at 6:05 Am every morning monday
through friday. I know how to set the schedule and the check box is checked,
how ever the computer instead starts up at midnight. I’ve checked both the time
zone and the schedule and both are dead on. What’s going on here? does anyone
have a solution as i’m out of ideas this morning.  This on mavericks on my 13
inch mbp

take care all.

Sarah Alawami

MSN and AIM: marrie12@xxxxxxxxx
skype: marrie1 (please let me know where you know me from in the message box).

website: http://alawamiproductions.com
Portfolio: http://alawamiproductions.com/listen
Podcast: http://tffppodcast.com/listen
youtube: http://youtube.com/marrie125