[mac4theblind] Re: selecting and copying text from a table

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 16:09:10 -0500

Of what nature is the text you want to copy?  If you want to copy cells, select
and copy the cell(s), if you want to copy rows, that can be tough.  I think
columns mat be doable.  I don't ghave anyt tables or numbers to work with here
but I seem to remember that there re keyboard commands for this.

On Jan 15, 2013, at 2:14 PM, Doug Leavens <df.leavens@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Is there a way of doing that?

with his
Hands-On Technologeye(s)