[mac4theblind] Re: scanner application

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 21:10:46 -0500

    You have DocuScan Plus, Abby FineReader Express and VueScan as probably
your best 3 options going from most expensive to least expensive.  I use
DocuScan Plus exclusively, but that is my personal choice.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION