[mac4theblind] Re: safari question using voice over

  • From: Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 08:48:28 -0700

Actually I have their settings at default and 'm fine. I just use the vo find
or item chooser to quickly find and navigate a page, especially if the page is
huge.

If you want it to read when the page loads that is under web, but I would not
have that on if I were you. It can get a bit annoying.

Take care.

On Jun 16, 2015, at 4:37 AM, Junior Lolley KG4ITD <eagle418@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Can anyone please let me know what the optimum settings in voice over works
well with safari.
I am using the latest Yosemite.
And I want to set it up some it will read as much as possible.
Thanks in advance.

Junior Lolley kg4itd
Liberty County Emergency Coordinator
"The 3 C's of life: choices, chances, and changes. You must make a choice to
take a chance or your life will never change."

-----
No virus found in this message.