[mac4theblind] removing old mailboxes that don't exist?

  • From: "Kliphton" <kliphton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 21:29:20 -0600

Okay, I use gmail most of the time, but decided to give outlook.com a
chance.  There were things I couldn't do with outlook.com, that gmail would
let me do, so I came back.  ONly thing is, I created some new labels, aka
folders, and the old ones are still in my favorites bar and they are dimmed,
how do I get rid of them?  I don't need them, and the no longer exist.
Thanks.