[mac4theblind] reminder: tomorrow is the apple stream

  • From: Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 18:29:39 -0700

Hello to all.

tomorrow is the stream of apple's wwdc event audio only presentation. I'll be
streaming at 3 qualities, 320kbps high, 128kbps mid and 96kbps low. We will be
also having a hang out. Feel free to submit questions from now up to the event
at 1 pm pdt.

listen links: http://ke7zum.tffppodcast.com/stream hq,
http://ke7zum.tffppodcast.com/mp3-128 mid http://ke7zum.tffppodcast.com/mp3-96
low

time: 10:00 pdt, 13:00 EDT, 18:00 UTC.

the link for the hang out is here

https://plus.google.com/events/cp1qktsd09llvql55b0ejljbpcs

There is a question and answer app so you may submit your questions from now
until the event starts, and for a few minutes afterwords while we discuss the
keynote and what was talked about. The round table as well as the questions
will be archived on youtube

See you there.************