[mac4theblind] Re: recording with my mac

  • From: Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 12:23:03 -0700

Yeah, but I woudl run everythig through sound flower as they broke something in
audio hijeck You need to have your system and mic rooted to sound flower in
audio hijack, but have yoru output set to your head phones so you can hear
what's going on.

On Jun 9, 2015, at 10:36 AM, Kristoffer Gustafsson <kg.kristoffer@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Ok, just creating a new section in hijack.
THen select system audio as source, start the line program and select
playthrough for my mic.
Record what I want to have recorded in audio hijack, and finally edit
it in audacity?
Is that the way then?
/Kristoffer

You can use audio hijack pro to do this, or quick time, depends on how
professional you want the podcast to sound.

Take care.
On Jun 9, 2015, at 5:07 AM, Kristoffer Gustafsson
<kg.kristoffer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi.
I wolud like to be able to record Everything from my mac. microphone,
sound from the computer etc.
I want to make som apple vis podcasts.
How can i solve this?
/Kristoffer