[mac4theblind] Re: questions

  • From: Eleanor Martha Burke <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 05:25:25 +0000

you never said a truer word Sarah and it is very interesting to hear you
articulate this. I have a friend who uses another screen reader and I am always
telling him he is not listening to what it is saying. I will listen to the
audio booze!

On 28 Oct 2015, at 01:14, Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can't really explain how to use it but you can check out both of my
profiles at http://audioboom.com/ke7zum and http://audioboom.com/tffppodcast
and http://audioboom.com/alawamiproductions

Take care. And always listen to your surroundings weather it be with your
ears in a real ' or on the mac as you will miss a lot. I can't get clients to
understand this enough, they want to rush in to everything and expect to play
like mozart by 30 minutes afterwords, or use the mac like a pro in 2 hours.
On Oct 27, 2015, at 5:37 PM, Eleanor burke <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

this was brilliant thank you Sarah. now I understand I was thinking I had to
listen for the word button. it has also taught me about audio boo which I
have never used before. where can I learn how to record as you did for me as
it is a great teaching tool. apologies if I am talking about something that
should not be discussed on the list.

On 28 Oct 2015, at 00:16, Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

1. open a message.
2. The buttons are right there.

Sometimes you need to interact to see them and sometimes you just open a
message and vo all the way left then right. I show all of this here.

http://audioboom.com/boos/3742723

On Oct 27, 2015, at 4:58 PM, Eleanor Martha Burke
<eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have spoken to a very experienced Mac user and someone who provides a
lot of support and he does not know what button you refer to below and
when he tried out your instructions like me he could not find the button,
can you be more specific and write out a step by step so I can follow
exactly to reach this button? Many thanks.

Eleanor