[mac4theblind] question on the new bard mobile app

  • From: john farina <farina1952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 19:47:28 -0400

Hi folks,

I have recently downloaded the new BARD mobile app from nls. It is a great app
and I am enjoying the ability to read the web braille books using my phone and
display.

I have put the app on my ipad and that begs the question as to whether the two
apps synchronize books downloaded to one or the other devices as well as
locations where one leaves off in books. I have not found anything within the
help file that would tell me this so thought I would throw it out to see if
anyone has used the same experimentation I have. Thanks.