[mac4theblind] Re: question

  • From: Edward Redfern <edwardredfern@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 17:02:27 +0100

David, We went through this before on here.

OnyX is a system wide utility for OS X which allows you to fine tune the mac,
clean and maintain it, besides perform some complex tasks which us advanced
technicians love doing lol. it's all in one application and streamlines how the
mac behaves.

as to your question about your fan constantly running. what mac are you using?
I need to know model and serial. this is a hardware fix as well as a software
controlled fix.

lew