[mac4theblind] Re: opening attachments email with air book

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 18:06:44 -0400

Hi Rich,
:-)
If the message body does not contain an attachment you'll find in the header
and you can use context menus there.

touching the internet
Reducing Technology's disabilities
One Byte At a time

On Apr 10, 2013, at 5:00 PM, Richard Ring <richring@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

However, what method do you use when the message has an attachment, and you
don't see it in the body of the message? You can't bring up a context menu.

You can have an off day, but you can't have a day off! ---The Art of Fielding
 Sent from my Mac Book Pro
richring@xxxxxxxxx