[mac4theblind] Re: not able to save attachment in mac mail

  • From: Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 20:18:24 +0000

Kaitlyn, I think you might be getting confused. Command S is the safe command.
So try that and see if that works.
Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7789@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:jhud7789@xxxxxxxxx>
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89
FaceTime/iMessage
jhud7789@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:jhud7789@xxxxxxxxx>

On Nov 3, 2015, at 4:28 AM, Caitlyn Furness
<caitlyn.furness@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:caitlyn.furness@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi,
I was sent an attachment in email today. It’s a word attachment. I was able
to do a quick look and read it. I was not able to save the attachment to my
mac.

anyone know the reason for this? I hit command h as usual, but I got an error
message saying that the mail program can’t save the attachment, then an ok
button.

I am mystified.
I need this particular document for work.
Thanks!
Caitlyn