[mac4theblind] Re: new basic voice over tutorials available.

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 17:11:40 -0400

    I will post a link and info over the next few days.  I do have your site as
a link on my Links page and some of your podcasts linked, but it doesn't hurt
to repeat info.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX Mountain Lion and LION