[mac4theblind] Re: navigating links within safari rotor

  • From: Leslie Stephens <leslie956@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2015 13:21:47 -0500

Sarah, thanks for the IOS commands. I will put them to good use. I should
have specified that I am using a MAC with Mountain Lion but soon to upgrade to
Yosemite since El Capitan could still sue some work. Any suggestions for the
MAC?

Thanks,
Leslie

On Nov 7, 2015, at 12:03 PM, Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not sure if there is, but to get to the bottom of the web page do a 4 finger
tap at the bottom of the screen and flick left past the back and share buttons
until you get to contact. Or activate the item chooser with a 2 finger tripple
tap and search for what you need.

Good luck.

On Nov 7, 2015, at 7:27 AM, Leslie Stephens <leslie956@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi ALl,
Is there a quick way to go to the bottom of the list of links when in Safari
rotor? I find that key links like "contact us" or "Customer support" are
often listed at the end of a list that can have hundreds of links. If not,
how can I get to the bottom of a webpage? Thanks.