[mac4theblind] Re: making 2 playlists on iPod

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 10:07:51 -0400

My process for this is to start with the computer.  creat and put songs in each
playlist, make sure the songs are not already on the ipod and sync the two
playlists.

On Apr 29, 2013, at 10:05 AM, dogstar172 <dogstar172@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi there,
I have been able to make 1 playlist on the iPod.  I tried adding a second one
over the week end.
There are songs in the second play list from the fist play list I created on
the iPod.
What do I do to correct this?  I have tried taking the songs out of the iTunes
playlist and it keeps putting them back in.  I have over 1400 songs on the iPod
so far.
I have iTunes to manually manage the music.
Angie and Vida