[mac4theblind] Re: [mac4theblind] I hate to rant but…..

  • From: "Khanh P. Hoang " <korema@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 16:02:52 -0700

Hi Doug:

As George and David said, it is possible to get to the edit field to type your
message. One thing I have found that consistently works is after I have chosen
the contact, I tap once just above my home button and VoiceOver will say
"Message edit". If you are uncertain, you can double tap and if VO says
"Insertion point at start" or "insertion point at end", then you know you are
in the right place.

That's what works for me, anyway. I also have an iPhone 4S.

Khanh
Sent from my iPhone