[mac4theblind] Re: [mac4theblind] Exposé and voiceover

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 06:19:24 -0400

You may have better luck with the trackpad as we do with launchpad.

On Sep 26, 2011, at 12:54 AM, Justin Harford wrote:

Hi

I feel like the discussion of the usefulness of exposé for the blind had come
up here before. One function that I just looked at here, which I might suggest
that we all try, is a sort of combination between the command tab, and the
exposé. Try this. Hold command, and then tab to an application that has a lot
of windows opened, like textedit or safari for example. You might have a
certain window that you are interested in going to, but if that is not the
window of focus, you will have to press cmd grove a few times until you get to
the window. Another way to do it is while you still have command held down
after tabbing to the application, press the up or down arrow, and it shows the
opened windows of the application in an exposé view. Then you can vo to the
window and enter it by pressing vo space.

Regards
Justin Harford ************

with his
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s