[mac4theblind] Re: iTunes odd way of organizing music?

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 14:41:33 -0400

    I guess you could mess with the album artiest field in the Get Info window
or poke around there to see if you can alter any of the fields.  This is
usually what I do to fix inconsistencies or oddities with my iTunes library.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION