[mac4theblind] iBooks Internal location on the mac?

  • From: Kliphton ------- <kliphton.a.m@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 21:46:55 -0600

Hello.  I have imported about 700 books in ePub format in to iBooks.  They
read just fine, but I accidently deleted the folder where I originally
imported them from.  Where does iBooks store them so I can try to save them
to a different folder for my own reference?  Thanks.

Kliphton
~iMessage&Email~ kliphton.a.m@xxxxxxxxxxx
~Twitter,Instagram,FourSquare&Skype~ kliphton72 ~Text only~ 914-820-2298
"Personal blog-read at your own risk!" http://kliphskorner.wordpress.com