[mac4theblind] Re: i tunes

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 08:17:22 -0500

well then don't.  you did tell me what to do so stop.

On Feb 22, 2012, at 8:03 AM, Christohper-Mark Gilland wrote:

I wasn't telling you what to do, I was making a suggestion, and excuse me, but
I sent an e-mail about 5 or 6 pages long trying to help her, so don't dare tell
me I'm not wishing to offer her help.

Look, I have way bigger things to deal with today than to sit here and listen
to you and I argue back and forth.  I may have to have surgery!  Not as if you
give two shits less!

Look, with all do respect, we never ever see eye to eye.  From this point
forward, I'd really just appreciate it, if you'd not comment on my posts, and
just leave me alone for god sake.  OK?

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Hilbert Poehlman"
<poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>