[mac4theblind] Re: how to get recordings from quick voice to computer

  • From: Pavel Vlček <vlcekp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 17:33:39 +0100

Thanks, but there isn´t quick voice application.

Dne 7.1.2013 17:18, David Hilbert Poehlman napsal(a):
you have to connect your device, go to it's source, go to apps, go to document
sharing apps, quickvoice and transfer it from the save to dialogue.

On Jan 7, 2013, at 10:36 AM, John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

   I'm not familiar with this application.  If anything, I'd look in your
sidebar to see if you have a Voice Memos entry and you might find them there.
You can also take a look at your iTunes library folder to see if a Voice Memos
folder exists.  Otherwise, I hope someone else has better suggestions.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION

On Jan 7, 2013, at 3:45 AM, Pavel Vlček <vlcekp1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,
how can I get recordings from quick voice to computer?
Thanks.