[mac4theblind] Re: graphics

  • From: Daniel McGee <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 13:48:24 +0000

To the original poster, what OS version are you using?
I believe that in Mavericks these emotional symbols for lack of a better word
and because I can't spell it are not working proaply. I can't confirm this
because I'm not using Mavericks but I believe Apple are working on a fix.
Don't read too much into this but I saw it mentioned in one of the beta's
release notes on the mac rumours website a few days ago.

I hope this is sort of helpful to you.

Thanks

Daniel