[mac4theblind] getting demonstrations from I Tunes

  • From: Leslie Stephens <leslie956@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac for the Blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 19:31:06 -0400

I'm new to apple, Itunes and VO. I would like to hear the demonstrations available at macfortheblind but don't understand how to get there. I see them listed in the table but they are not active links. Is there a source for how to deal with ITunes? When I "buy" them, where will they end up?

Thanks in Advance,
Leslie