[mac4theblind] followup on hiding purchases in iTunes.

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 17:36:14 -0700

Hello to all. Since updating to ml I still cannot hide purchases using iTunes
and the iTunes app store. I have tried everything under the very hot sun we
have here where I live and nothing. here is a bit of a rough demo of what i
mean.

http://audioboo.fm/boos/907646-odd-issue-hiding-purchases-in-itunes.mp3

fHOpe this works. I was recording this in a hurry.

any thoughts on this/ I can't believe this is not doable w voice over unless
it's operator error.

Take care all and be blessed.************