[mac4theblind] Re: find command

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 12:53:37 -0500

are you progressing on this? I have an idea that you may be getting caught up
somewhere.  for instance, when you do search in your iTunes library, it says
weird things like search up next and search music and such.  search in music is
what you want to press enter on.

In the case of the find command in the finder, it’s similar.  in a document, it
should be straightforward but in a pdf it is even stranger.

touching the internet
Reducing Technology's disabilities
One Byte At a time

On Oct 29, 2013, at 7:17 PM, Kerri <shalom75@xxxxxxx> wrote:

that is precisely what I am doing, command f and following the dialog it’s
weird.