[mac4theblind] Re: facebook app

  • From: Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 01:38:45 -0700

The work around I  read and it works all the time is to do the following.

1. go to safari and open it.

2. go to prefs.

3. go to advanced in the tool bar and activate the button.

4. hit the dev check box in menu bar and check it.

5. Now go to the dev menu bar and hit u for user agent then I use firefox for
windows. The website is very navigable, the mobile site that is.

Take care.