[mac4theblind] extensions in safarrie?

  • From: Kliph&Sharrie <skhleirpehctcoens7284@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 15:21:21 -0500

This was suggested on another list that I'm on, and I have found it to be very
helpful.  in preferences of safari, there is a section called enable extensions
or get extensions.  I went to this section and there are extensions that some
may not even know igzist.  There are ones to filter out adds, like on facbook
and twitter, a amazon wish list extension, weather, and much much more.  There
was even a you tube extension to clean up the page so there weren't annoying
adds bothering your video.  Check it out, I promise you won't regret it.  And
the other thing is, you don't have to restart safari, it will install the
extension of your choice, and let you keep on looking for more.  HTH

Kliphton SR
(twitter&Skype) kliphton72
(Marriage Blog) http://cm-i-t-real-world.blogspot.com