[mac4theblind] Re: download folder in doc

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 13:10:14 -0400

     Oh, OK.  Don't go into your donwnload folder there.  Use Finder.  Open up
Macintosh HD and navigate to the Downloads folder in your home folder.  Let me
know if you need specific instructions.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION