[mac4theblind] Re: deleting apps

  • From: Lovette Yewchan <lyewchan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 12:32:15 -0800

Well, it seems I must have more than one folder called applications.
I finally did a search with spotlight and found it.
Thank you.
Lovette

On Nov 21, 2015, at 10:45 AM, Eleanor Martha Burke
<eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

surely you must see the app you want to delete in that folder as that is
where it is held.

On 21 Nov 2015, at 18:19, Lovette Yewchan <lyewchan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

But as I said, I don’t see much in the applications folder.

On Nov 21, 2015, at 10:13 AM, Eleanor Martha Burke
<eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

go into the applications folder highlight the app and then delete by
sending to trash. finally if you want to delete it permanently deleted from
trash.

On 21 Nov 2015, at 18:12, Lovette Yewchan <lyewchan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi there.
How do I delete apps on my mac?
I looked under the finder under applications and don’t find much there.
Where do I go and how do I make sure they are gone once deleted?

Thanks.
Lovette