[mac4theblind] Re: checkbook, it'll take some getting used to.

  • From: Jenny Keller <jlperdue3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 22:13:14 -0500

I got it, I just didn't get it until after I bought the ap itself.

It's totally my fault, I jumped the gun:)

thanks for the link, maybe someone else would like to try it before buying it.

It's working fine for me.  It's just going to take some getting used to.  There
are so many radio buttons and buttons, and combo boxes to play with.

I enter two transactions successfully so I must be doing something right:)

Have a great night and a better day tomorrow.

Jenny