[mac4theblind] Re: braille displays

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 10:48:37 -0500

There are a number of reviews out there.  Some displays do not function
correctly.  My alva satellite traveler 40 has served me well.  If you want a
bluetooth display that is flexible your best bet is the braille pen because its
low profile does not really matter.  Even for my mac, I'd use it.

On Jan 31, 2013, at 10:27 AM, Scott Granados <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I found my self using braille again yesterday for the first time in years and
years and it sparked my interest in a display.  What are people using that
works well with both a computer like a Mac and to a lesser degree a phone like
the iPhone?  I'm mainly interested in use for work on a computer so that's
primary.  What's the best display in folks opinion for the mac?

touching the internet
Reducing Technology's disabilities
One Byte At a time