[mac4theblind] bootcamp help

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 16:27:45 -0700

Ok all Yeah please write me off list for this one but I was trying to set up
bootcamp from scratch and my cd is stuck at the press any key to boot from
cd/dvd. I do that and it freezes. I've left it for about 15 to 20 minutes and
nothing happens. I have a mbp and I did this last year with  no troubles. so
what do I do now? My sighted help is getting frustrated as we did this 5 times
even holding down the c key but all that does is start the install process over
and over and over again. I googled for this but to no avail.

Thanks. I need this done for a project I'm dong for a class. Ug!

Take care.
Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my
info is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12@xxxxxxxxx

website: http://music.marrie.org