[mac4theblind] Re: bookmarks in preview:

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 15:32:03 -0400

yes, It might work with continuous view as well but here is how you do it, set
your bookmark, go to the top of your document, go to the bookmarks menu, choose
and press enter on your bookmark press control-option-a and you will begin
reading at the bookmark.
On Oct 3, 2011, at 3:22 PM, Justin Harford wrote:

I wonder if it would work if you set it to show single pages in the view menu.