[mac4theblind] Re: adding money to an iTunes account without an apple gift card?

  • From: frank perry <frankperry2011@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 10:44:49 +1000

I can't speak for iTunes stores outside Australia, but here you can
buy gift cards online through the iTunes store, you can even set up a
monthly allowance.  The thing you have to watch is not going over the
allowance if you are using a debit card.  I've never bothered with
paypal.  I set my monthly allowance and keep to it, and if I want to
change the allowance, I do so through the Australian iTunes store.

Stay positive.