[mac4theblind] a Dropbox dilemma

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <marcy.weinberg1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 21:34:23 -0400

Hello, all,

I am using a macbook aluminum running Mountain Lion.

I copied a file into the dropbox folder with the intention of sending the link
in an email.  However, when bringing up the context menu either by interacting
with the browser in the finder, or not interacting, the Dropbox submenu will
not show so that I can right arrow into it and copy the public link.

I have taken Dropbox out as a log-in option, restarted the computer, opened the
Dropbox.app, but still no luck.

Any help to get this to work again would be terrific.

Thanks!

--
Marcy
marcy.weinberg1@xxxxxxxxx