[mac4theblind] Why is Voiceover doing this?

  • From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <cgilland1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 12:17:49 -0500

OK, using Snowleopard 10.6.8 with the latest build of Adium. I'm not sure if this is a public beta or not. I do have it set to update to betas, but, anyway...

I'm not even in the Adium window. I'm actually sitting out on my desktop in the finder. I dont' mean in a finder window with the desktop directory, I mean, I'm literally! out on the desktop.

Voiceover keeps every so often saying row 5 expanded.

It's driving me! nuts! I'm not sure if it's growl saying that, or Voiceover, but seeing it's saying a row index number expanded, that really leads me to think it's Voiceover.

Has anyone else seen this either in SL, or in Lion, and if so, how the bird did you fix it, if you even did at all?

Chris.