[mac4theblind] Re: VoiceOver Limitations on the Web

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 19:27:17 -0700

Oh yeah taht sight is good. a bit out of date but very very good. I learned a
lot how to use my mac and other applications on there.

Take
Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my
info is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12@xxxxxxxxx

website: http://music.marrie.org