[mac4theblind] Re: Updating drivers

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 20:52:41 -0500

it is not possible to update the drivers if you are using iOS but it might be
possible to update the driver for the pc side which may be what you need to do.

I don't think Skype will support the keyboard though since the numbers are
buttons.

On Nov 6, 2013, at 8:21 PM, Angus MacKinnon <thedogtoy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am using a Microsoft Natural Ergonomic 4000 V1.1  on a iMac usingOS 10.85.
How would I check the drivers being used? And how would I update the drivers?
Thank you.

Angus MacKinnon
Written using a 27 inch iMac

touching the internet