[mac4theblind] Re: Trouble accessing internet radio in latest iTunes

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 18:32:25 -0500

U just use regular arrows, up and down to find the category, right arrow to
expand it and then up and down arrow to pick your poison.

On Dec 31, 2012, at 8:00 PM, "Gary Schindler" <garys5462@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How do I access the radio stations in iTunes these days. since the last update
I interact with the radio table and hear blank blank and so on. if I expand
what should be the categories, I still hear blank, blank. if I right arrow I
get the different streams but I am just getting the text. How do you access the
radio stations in iTunes 11 and Lion.

Hands-on technolog(eye)s
Touching the internet
Reducingtechnology's' Disabilities