[mac4theblind] Thought you all may like a laugh at my stupidity

  • From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <cgilland1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 22:40:32 -0400

OK, I wound up having to just repartition the whole drive.  that has seemed to
work ans SL's in there now reinstalling, thank god.  Anyway, I don't intend to
normally post things like this, as the mods would probably go, and we wanna
know this, why?  but, I thought just for once you all might get a kick out of
my stupidity, as this really is hillarious!  So, here's the deal.  I was trying
to repartition my internal 2 50 gig hard drive, like I said a second ago.
Well, earth! to dumb dumb!  It's telling me it's a start up disk and cannot be
repartitioned.  Well, to my horror! it said that right? after! I dumped my
partition on the drive.  Plus it was saying the partition was only 7 gigs.  To
say the least, I darn near! hadda heart attack!  I won't being cussing isn't
allowed on list, repeat what I said, but we'll just say the first letter
started with a GD and the last word was it!  So, I'm sititng here pannicking
really! not wanting to ride to the apple store later tomorrow.  I try again to
interact with the table in the disks collumn.  I! wanted, and still do by the
way, to crawl? under the table! and die!  You know what it said?  Optiark! D,
V, D! drive, Mac OSX Install!  In other words, I had the dad blamed DVD
selected!  No frickin wonder! I couldn't partition the thing nor erase it!
Have any of you had a senior, duh, I feel shtow'w'wpid, moment like that?
ROFLMAO!  Ow'w'w, Gawod! That was funny!

Chris.